80's Dance Hen Party in Glasgow
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Glasgow 80’s Dance Hen Party?
Return to the iconic decade of synth pop, crazy hairstyles and even crazier dance moves on an 80’s dance hen party in Glasgow and learn a fully choreographed dance routine with the girls! Taught by a dance instructor at a private city centre venue, this one-of-a-kind experience is perfect for those who are hoping to bring some energetic activity to their day! After arriving at the venue and meeting your instructor, they’ll go through a group warm-up before teaching you the steps and moves. You’ll get to practice as you go, and the tutor can adjust the difficulty of the class if needed. By the end of the class, you’ll be more than ready for a final group performance of the full routine!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.