Musical Theatre Dance Class Hen Party in Essex
- Have you ever wanted to be on the West End?
- Includes a warm up to start
- A trained dance instructor will lead the class
- Learn steps and moves from scratch
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- At the end of the experience, Put together the moves to some classic, theatrical music
- Private room, central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on an Essex Musical Theatre Dance Hen Party?
Take to the stage with the musical theatre dance hen party in Glasgow where you’ll get to learn, practice and perform a fully choreographed routine straight from a West End or Broadway show! If the bride-to-be or the rest of the girls are keen theatre-goers, then they’re going to love this unique experience! Taking place at a private, modern and spacious city centre venue organised by us, this is where you’ll meet your dance instructor on the day of your event. They will have prepared a fully choreographed routine to teach you all, which you’ll get straight into learning after starting things off with a quick warm-up. By the end of the class, each of you will have had plenty of time to practice and learn the routine at a pace and difficulty that suits you… getting you ready for the final group performance!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Fancy dress is always welcome too! Think classic plays, big hair and iconic characters from your favourite theatre performances.
There are no reviews yet.