Jive Dance Class Hen Party in Essex
- Learn traditional dance moves to the Jive
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Jive Dance Hen Party in Essex?
On a jive dance hen party in Essex you and the girls will be able to learn a fun and unique dance routine. With the help of a dance instructor and a private centrally located venue you’ll all be able to have the best time learning some fun moves. You will first start this experience off with a warm up before moving onto the dance moves. When you’ve got the hang of these dance moves you will then be able to put them all together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What Should You Wear to the Jive Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want, you can also get into the spirit and bring swing dresses & kitten heels!
There are no reviews yet.