Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Essex
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Essex Include?
Transport back in time to the roaring 20s as you get together in a private venue and learn a full dance choreography filled with jazzy moves during the Charleston dance hen party in Essex. Your spacious venue will be based in the city centre and comes with your very own dance instructor, waiting to get you all involved in a fun warm up. Once everyone is stretched out, you will dive right into learning the Charleston based routine along to jazz music. Invite some spectators along to watch your group perform for the final time to show off everything you have learnt!
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.