90's Dance Class Hen Party in Essex
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Essex?
Get ready to rave as you and sing your hearts out with the 90s dance hen party in Essex. This dance class with involve learning a fully choreographed routine to some of the most iconic and famous songs from the 90s. To kick things off you will head to a private venue in the city centre or a surrounding area such as Chelmsford, Brentwood and Colchester. There you will meet a trained dance instructor who has pieced together a fun 90s dance choreography for you to learn which has been tailored to suit everyone’s abilities. After learning all the steps and moves, you’ll perform your final routine one last time to round off the class. If you don’t fancy heading out then you can even host the dance class in the comfort of your own place as the tutor can come to you!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.