Street Dance Class Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens During a Street Dance Class Hen Party in Edinburgh?
Celebrate the bride-to-be’s last days of freedom by busting some moves with a street dance class hen party in Edinburgh, where you and the girls will learn a fully choreographed street dance routine taught by an experienced dance instructor. This unique hen party experience will take place at a spacious city centre venue, where you and the girls will kick off the session with a fun and energetic warm-up before getting into the basic steps and footwork! For the full 90 minutes, you and the girls will learn the routine in its entirety before putting your skills to the test in a final group performance!
What to Wear for Your Street Dance Class?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.