GLEE Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What To Expect from a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh?
You and the hens will learn a routine to one of the TV series’ most well-known tunes at a spacious city centre venue with plenty of room for you to get creative! After kicking off the session with a fun and energetic warm-up to get everybody in the mood, your dance instructor will be able to walk you, girls, through the moves and steps before putting them together into one routine, which you’ll get to perform at the end of the session! If you and the girls are looking for a high-energy activity where you will all get to learn a fully choreographed dance routine from a dance instructor, then you really can’t go wrong with a GLEE Dance hen party in Edinburgh.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.