Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with a Chicago Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh?
At a Chicago dance hen party in Edinburgh, you girls will be taught all the sassy and high-energy moves to create a fully choreographed routine with your best girls! Led by an experienced dance instructor at a generously sized city centre venue, you and the girls will learn how to dance to a Broadway classic according to your abilities, meaning the whole hen party can get involved with this vintage dance class! After wrapping up the learning part of the session, it’s time to put your skills into action with a final performance open to spectators.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.