Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh?
If you and the girls are looking to get jazzy with a Charleston dance hen party in Edinburgh, then you’re going to have lots of fun learning steps and moves from a trained dance instructor that will suit hens of all ages and abilities. After starting off the activity with a fun and quick warm-up to get you girls ready to move, the tutor will then walk through all the moves and footwork that will go into your fully choreographed routine which will be performed at the end of the class. Spectators are also welcome to come along and watch you and the girls in your final performance too!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.