Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh?
With a Burlesque dance hen party in Edinburgh, you and the girls should expect to be taught some raunchy cabaret moves by a trained dance instructor, who will lead the session from beginning to end. Suitable for hen parties of all ages and abilities, you and the girls will put together a series of risqué dance moves and steps that you’ll showcase in the final performance. Your tutor will go through a quick warm-up to get the group ready at the start and will allow you to develop your skills throughout the session. If you’re looking for a cheeky yet sophisticated way to celebrate your hen party, this is a great way to do it!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.