Belly Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Will you Learn on an Edinburgh Belly Dance Hen Party?
Shake your hips like Shakira as you and the girls challenge yourselves to a belly dance hen party in Edinburgh. Hosted at a city centre venue with enough space for the whole group, you and the girls will be walked through a cheeky choreographed dance routine taught by a trained instructor. After starting things off with a warm-up to get you and the girls energised, your tutor will teach you the routine step-by-step with a variety of moves and footwork suited to the group’s abilities. When the whole routine has been taught, it’s time to put what you’ve learnt into practice by showcasing your moves in a final performance.
What Do You Wear to a Belly Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!
There are no reviews yet.