ABBA Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh?
If the bride-to-be is a fan of the popular Swedish pop group, then we’re sure that she’ll love an ABBA dance hen party in Edinburgh, where you and the girls will get to learn a fully choreographed dance routine to one of the group’s smash hits from the last few decades. Led by an experienced dance instructor who will be on-hand throughout the session. They will walk you through the moves you’ll need for the final performance after a quick warm-up to get the session started. As you practice your moves throughout the session, the tutor will be able to adjust the difficulty of the class to make sure that everybody’s abilities are welcome. When you’re ready to move your feet, show off what you’ve been taught in the final performance that’s open to spectators.
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.