90's Dance Class Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Edinburgh?
Ready to get your rave on? Take yourselves back to the decade of club classics, powerful girl bands and legendary pop tunes with a 90s dance hen party. You and the girls will get the unique chance to learn a fully choreographed dance routine taught to you by a trained dance instructor. After kicking off the session with an energetic warm-up to get everybody in the dancing move, the tutor will walk you through all the footwork and moves that will be put together for the final performance. The difficulty of the class can be chopped and changed according to the group’s abilities, meaning that all the girls can get involved and have a laugh regardless of ability.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.