80's Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with an 80’s Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh?
If you’re opting for this alternative experience, you and the girls will get to learn a fully choreographed routine to one of the decade’s biggest hits which will be hosted and taught by a trained dance instructor. Taking place at a spacious indoor venue in the Scottish capital, you and the hens will start off with a little warm-up before learning some of the basic steps. Practising your moves as you learn, everything that you’ve learned will be put together when you perform the final routine, where spectators are welcome to come and watch! If you’re worried about the class’s difficulty, don’t panic! Your instructor can tailor this activity to suit hens of all abilities, meaning that the whole group can get stuck in and have a fantastic time!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.