Jive Dance Class Hen Party in Chester
- Learn traditional dance moves to the Jive
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Jive Dance Hen Party in Chester?
If the bride-to-be is a fan of all things vintage, then take her back to the 1940s for a high-energy jive dance hen party in Chester. Hosted within the ancient Roman city walls at either a dance studio or private function room, we will make sure you girls have plenty of space to get active! In a class led by an experienced dance instructor, each of you girls will get to learn the classic moves and steps of this fast-paced dance. Everything you learn will then come together to form the final dance routine, which you’ll be able to perform at the end of the session to show off what you’ve got! Not only is this a great way to do something unique, but this class can also be tailored and tweaked to suit everybody’s ability level in the group too.
What Should You Wear to the Jive Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want, you can also get into the spirit and bring swing dresses & kitten heels!
There are no reviews yet.