Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Chester
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Chester?
Get ready to kick your legs and sway with the music in your Charleston dance hen party in Chester. Learn how to move like they did in the 1920’s thanks to your trained dance instructor. Start your dance hen party with a fun and energetic warm up to get all the girls muscles loosened and ready to dance. Once you’re all warmed up and your instructor has assessed your abilities it’s time to learn some moves. With swaying arms and kicking legs learn the footwork needed to put together a fully choreographed routine. Your dance class will be held in a city centre venue inside the Roman Walls of Chester.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.