90's Dance Class Hen Party in Chester
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Chester?
During a 90s dance hen party in Chester, you will learn a fully choreographed routine to some of the decade’s famous songs. With a dance instructor, you will start your activity with a fun warm up before learning some dance moves to iconic 90s songs. Your dance routine could have songs from some girl bands, Britney and anyone else who was iconic during this era. All in all, you will be dancing for an hour of pure fun. And this dance routine that you put together could become useful on the wedding night for example!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.