80's Dance Hen Party in Chester
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a Chester 80’s Dance Hen Party?
Throw it back in time with the 80’s dance hen party in Chester. With a dance instructor, you will be able to put together a fun and energetic dance routine, but before doing that you will head to your venue that will be within the Roman Walls and meet your instructor. They will then go through a warm-up to help you loosen up those muscles before learning some proper dance moves. When your instructor feels like you’ve got what it takes, you will be shown the full dance routine. It’s a great way to have a laugh with the girls before you head to Watergate Street or St John Street for the hen night out!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.