Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Cheltenham
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Cheltenham Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
I look forward to learning a fully choreographed dance routine with the Chicago dance hen party in Cheltenham! It’s the perfect experience if you and the girls want something fun and unique that you can use anywhere. At the start of the session, you’ll get to meet your dance instructor before jumping into a fun and energetic warm-up. From there, they will be able to work out what your current dancing abilities are before putting together a fully choreographed routine. You will learn it by practising each step before piecing it into the whole routine you will perform at the end of the session.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.