Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Cheltenham
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Cheltenham Include?
Learn a fully choreographed dance routine from the roaring 20s with the Charleston dance hen party in Cheltenham! Upon arriving at the city centre venue, it’ll be as simple as putting on your flapper headbands and sparkly short dresses to turn back time to the time of classy stage entertainment. You’ll all engage with an intensifying warm-up before leaping into learning about the Charleston. A friendly tutor will guide you through all the moves at the spacious city centre venue so you can really take on-board everything about this ragtime jazz dance style. Once you’re familiar with the way things work, you’ll perform a complete routine using all you’ve learnt.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.