Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Cardiff
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Cardiff?
Warm up your jazz hands and bring lots of energy as you take on a Chicago dance hen party in Cardiff. Going back to the days of prohibition, you girls will learn a musical routine which will be taught by an experienced dance instructor. After a fun and high-energy warm-up, it’s time to learn the moves and steps that will come together to make up a fully choreographed routine. We will host your dance class at a city centre venue, such as a private function room or mirrored dance studio. This will give you and the girls plenty of room to get comfortable and bring out your energy. At the end of the class, it’s time to show what you’ve just learned by performing the full routine!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.