Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Cardiff
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Cardiff?
Go back to the start of the 21st century and learn the iconic dance moves of the 1920s with a Charleston dance hen party in Cardiff. With an experienced dance instructor to lead the session, you girls will learn how to sway and kick to the music after starting your class with an energetic warm-up. Hosted at a private city centre venue, your class will either take place at a function room or mirrored dance studio in the heart of Cardiff. The footwork and moves you learn will all come together to make up a fully choreographed routine, which you will all get to perform as a group at the end of the session! Not only is this a fun and unique way of celebrating, but your dance party can also be tweaked to suit the group’s ability level, meaning that everyone can have a go and get stuck in.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.