Can Can Dance Class Hen Party in Cardiff
- Learn an energetic dance routine
- Quick warm up to start
- Experienced dance instructor
- Can Can skirts are provided!
- Learn tricks and routines step by step
- Rehearse them as you go
- Then come together in a full chorus line performance to Offenbach’s classic tune
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Happens on a Cardiff Can Can Dance Hen Party?
High kick like you’re on the stage of a cabaret show with a can can dance hen party in Cardiff. The session will kick off with a fun warm-up to get your muscles moving before your tutor begins teaching you the first moves. Everything you learn will come together to form a fully choreographed routine, which you will get to perform at the end of the class. This raunchy style of dance will take you back in time to the early 1900s as you learn this famous dance routine with help from an experienced instructor. Not only is this a fun and alternative way to celebrate the bride-to-be, but your class can be tailored to suit everybody’s abilities in the group. No matter if you have some level of experience or two left feet, the whole group can get on board and have a great time. After your final performance, why not head into Cardiff city centre to explore the lively bars and clubs on your hen night out?
What Do You Wear to a Can Can Dance Party?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Can Can dance skirts are provided in a variety of sizes. You can also bring accessories such as feather boas and long gloves to complete the look!
There are no reviews yet.