90's Dance Class Hen Party in Cardiff
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes On in a Cardiff 90s Dance Hen Party?
From start to finish, your 90s dance hen party in Cardiff will be fun, energetic and memorable for you and the girls. With a trained dance instructor, you will be able to start the experience with a fun, energetic warm up before you start learning some iconic 90s dance moves. When your all warmed up and ready to go, you will be shown a variety of different dance moves for you to practise. All these moves will then be put together in a fully choreographed dance routine. This experience is also perfect for mixed groups as it can be tailored completely to you and the girls.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.