Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Cambridge
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Does the Chicago Dance Hen Party in Cambridge Include?
Your Chicago dance hen party in Cambridge includes a themed dance class, an experienced dance instructor and a private venue to let loose in. This daytime activity will kick off with a fun warmup from your dance teacher before you dive into the moves. All of the steps are featured in the prohibition-era musical Chicago, featuring jazz hands and all! Your hen group will have more than enough time to practice the moves, with each dance class tailored to your group’s dancing abilities. For the grand finale, band together for a fully choreographed routine fit for Velma and Roxie.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.