Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Cambridge
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Cambridge Include?
The Charleston dance hen party in Cambridge includes the chance to learn a fully choreographed dance routine with the girls. You will start the session off in your private city centre location, where you’ll meet your dance instructor. You can then enjoy learning a variety of different dance moves that will make you feel like you’re in the roaring 20s. Your dance moves will then be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine that you can perform at the end of the session.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.