Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Cambridge
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Cambridge?
Try the burlesque dance class hen party in Cambridge to learn some sexy moves to the age-old dance style famed by Dita Von Teese. A trained dance instructor will help your group step out of their comfort zone starting with a fun warm-up. From there, muster up your best dancing abilities to learn the moves of this classic and sexy dance style, with steps tailored to you and your group. Once everyone has had time to practice, put what you’ve learned into a full group performance to the sultry tones of Burlesque!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.