90's Dance Class Hen Party in Cambridge
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect During the 90’s Dance Hen Party in Cambridge?
The nostalgic 90s dance hen party in Cambridge is an energetic session in which all the girls will learn iconic moves from the 90s era. Journey back with the help of your trained dance instructor, who will run through a fun warm up to kick things off. Once your hearts are pumping, each person will have plenty of time to learn the steps during the dance class. For the grand finale, roll everything you’ve learned into one group performance with all the girls to the tune of 90s hits.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.