80's Dance Hen Party in Cambridge
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Cambridge 80s Dance Hen Party, What Happens?
With the 80s dance hen party in Cambridge you and the girls will have the chance to learn your own fully choreographed dance routine. With this experience you will have a trained dance instructor to take you through the motions and you will be in your own private function room in somewhere like a hotel. Starting off you will all be able to get your body ready for dancing with a fun and energetic warm up followed by a series of dance moves and steps to learn. All of these moves you learn will then be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.