GLEE Dance Hen Party in Bristol
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What To Expect from a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Bristol?
Get ready to put even the New Directions to shame with the Glee dance hen party in Bristol. Win Nationals by learning (in full) your favourite routine from the show with help from a friendly expert in dance. After a brief yet exciting warm up to get your body into the flow of things, you’ll rehearse all the moves from your chosen performance whether its Don’t Stop Believing or Don’t Stop Me Now and recreate it to the best of your ability.
What Should I Wear to a GLEE Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.