Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Bristol
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with a Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Bristol?
Bring a slice of American culture across the pond with the Chicago hen party in Bristol. Start off with a fun warm up activity before launching yourselves into learning the essential choreography of this 1920’s dance. Every step and twirl of the way will be an expert dance instructor to make everyone feel comfortable and happy before letting you complete a full Chicago inspired dance routine. There’s no denying that the classic Chicago dance is one of the most iconic in the world and now it’s your chance to get involved in the heart of our beautiful Bristol.
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.