Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Bristol
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Bristol?
Go back a hundred years to experience the roaring 20s to the fullest with the Charleston dance hen party in Bristol. Whether you’re in gym clothes or want to be fully dressed up with feather headbands and short dresses for immersion, everyone is bound to enjoy this classic dance class regardless of age, shape, size or ability. Our friendly dance tutor will guide you through all the moves before you head into the deep end and have a go at creating a fully choreographed routine.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.