90's Dance Class Hen Party in Bristol
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Bristol 90’s Dance Class Hen Party, What Happens?
If you’ve added the 90’s dance class hen party in Bristol to the hen weekend, you can look forward to an energetic class with a 90’s medley theme! Through the help of a trained dance instructor, your group will enjoy a fun warm up before diving into the choreographed moves and steps. Practice and perfect the moves before performing as a group to a mix of 90’s classics that everyone can sing along to. When you’re not exploring the underrated city of Bristol, this unique dance class theme is sure to make the hen do one to remember.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.