Thriller Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn the iconic and spooky routine to Thriller!
- Nice fun warm up to MJ’s other hits
- Trained dance instructor for the session
- Practice the infamous moves before the finale
- Your group will do their best zombie impression for the final performance to Thriller!
- Includes private space in central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Brighton Thriller Dance Class Hen Party What Happens?
An ode to the king of pop, the Thriller dance hen party in Brighton is sure to make some memories for the hen weekend by the sea. Perfect for Michael Jackson lovers, a dance instructor will greet your group ready to teach you the moves. You don’t need any prior dance skills to get stuck into this activity that will begin with a fun warm up to some of MJ’s other hit tunes. When you’re all limbered up, learn the steps from the spooky video with the help of your instructor. As the grand finale, roll everything you’ve learned into a choreographed finale in which the whole group will perform together!
What to Wear for Your Thriller Dance Class Hen Party?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For effect, go the whole hog and dress like a zombie with face paint, fake blood and ripped clothes – or the classic MJ look with red jacket and single white glove.
There are no reviews yet.