Street Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Street Dance Hen Party in Brighton?
Within the unique street dance hen party in Brighton, you’ll be taught uber cools moves to the sound of popular tracks. Get down with the kids and try something different through the help of a trained instructor. After a fun warm up to get everyone in the dancing moves, focus your attention to learning the moves while enjoying your hen weekend in this seaside resort. We’re sure you can squeeze an epic group performance of all the street steps you’ve learned before resuming shopping, drinking and laughing down The Lanes of Brighton!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.