Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton?
If you fancy a more ‘vintage’ dance routine to learn then it has to be a Chicago dance hen party in Brighton. Catered for all abilities and ages, everyone can get involved on becoming Broadway’s next big stars with the help of a friendly expert dance tutor who will teach you all you need to know. Learn the 1920’s dance as part of a full routine incorporating some of the dance style’s most iconic moves alongside your favourite ladies once you’re ready.
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.