Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Brighton?
For those of you who fancy turning back 100 years to the roaring 20’s, the Charleston dance hen party in Brighton should be just your cup of tea. The event will be kicked off with a friendly introduction to a professional dance tutor who will get you to warm up with some muscle loosening splendour. From then, you will be taught some vital dance moves before piecing it all together for a stage-worthy final performance once you’re comfortable. Expect lots of swaying your arms and kicking your legs to ragtime jazz all in a cosy centrally located venue.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.