Belly Dance Hen Party in Brighton
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Happens on a Brighton Belly Dance Hen Party?
Get ready to sway those hips with the belly dance hen party in Brighton. You’re all familiar with the expressionist dance from the Arabic lands but now its your turn to use your flexibility and produce the moves. Once greeting your experienced dance tutor, they’ll show you all you need to know about this complex dance form and make the lesson as easy to follow and fun as possible. Before you know it, you’ll be doing everything right!
What Do You Wear to a Belly Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!
There are no reviews yet.