ABBA Dance Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Brighton ABBA Dance Hen Party What Happens?
The ABBA dance hen party in Brighton is bound to be a dance class theme that everyone can enjoy. Meet your friendly dance instructor for a fun warm up before learning the moves to a medley of ABBA classics. All dance classes are tailored to your abilities, and once you’ve had time to perfect the steps it’s time for the choreographed routine! Throw all the moves together and perform in a group to ABBA tunes that everyone can sing a long too. If you’re planning a Brighton hen do by the sea, this energetic experience is the perfect addition.
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.