90's Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton?
The 90’s dance hen party in Brighton gives all the girls an opportunity to relive this iconic decade through song and dance. Let a trained dance instructor take the reins for the day as you learn the steps and choreography to classic 90’s music. In between shopping down the Lanes, unleash some energy with this dance class that can be tailored to your dance abilities. For the grand finale, all the group will take what they’ve learned and perform a final routine to a medley of 90’s classics.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.