80's Dance Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a Brighton 80’s Dance Hen Party?
Turn back time to the era of synthesisers and reverb with the 80’s dance hen party in Brighton. Pull the gang together with your shared love of 80’s hits and have a go at learning a full choreographed routine. Guaranteed to be full of colour and energy just like the 80’s itself, a fully trained dance instructor will guide you through the steps from teaching you all the individual moves all the way to a finished product.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.