Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Bournemouth
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Bournemouth Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
With the Chicago dance hen party in Bournemouth you and the girls will be able to try out something a little more unique as you learn your own dance routine. The dance moves you will learn will be slightly more vintage than the moves you usually use when you dance. But you will have a dance instructor with you who will take you through the whole experience. Starting off with an energetic warm up to get you ready before you move onto all the different fun and Broadway style moves. You can then piece them all together into a complete routine to perform at the end of the session.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.