Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Bournemouth
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Bournemouth Include?
Transport back in time to the roaring 20’s and learn a jazzy dance routine with the Charleston dance hen party in Bournemouth. To kickstart the dancing fun, you will take part in an energetic warm up in your private venue and be introduced to your dance tutor. After the warm up, you will dive straight into learning the 20’s themed dance routine your tutor has created to suit your groups abilities. Practice makes perfect, so once you’ve mastered the jazz filled moves you will put on your final stage-worthy performance and feel like a true flapper.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.