Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Bournemouth
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Bournemouth Include?
Transport back in time to the roaring 20s and learn a jazzy dance routine with the Charleston dance hen party in Bournemouth. To kickstart the dancing fun, you will take part in an energetic warm-up in your private venue and be introduced to your dance tutor. After the warm-up, you will dive straight into learning the 20’s themed dance routine your tutor has created to suit your group’s abilities. Practice makes perfect, so once you’ve mastered the jazz-filled moves you will put on your final stage-worthy performance and feel like a true flapper.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.