90's Dance Class Hen Party in Bournemouth
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Bournemouth?
During the 90s dance hen party in Bournemouth you and the girls will be able to feel the nostalgia as you dance away to your own routine. Meet your trained dance instructor and get ready to learn some steps and moves to iconic 90s music. Before you do that though you will start with a fun warm up for your instructor to assess your dancing abilities. This way everyone can get involved in all of the dancing fun. All of our classes are also held in private city centre venues which makes them easy to add into the hen party agenda.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.