Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Blackpool
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Blackpool Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
With the Chicago dance class hen party in Blackpool you and the girls will be able to learn a classic dance routine that is slightly more ‘vintage’ then what you are used to. You will have a trained dance instructor who will put together a warm up and a variety of different dance moves for you to learn. It’s the perfect experience if at the end of it all you are wanting a fully choreographed dance routine to some of the iconic Chicago songs.
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.