Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Blackpool
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Blackpool Charleston Dance Hen Party?
Turn your celebrations back to the decade of ragtime jazz and theatrical class with the Charleston dance hen party in Blackpool. Despite now being 100 years old, the Charleston is still a widely recognised symbol in dance, so we’d be surprised if you didn’t want to have a go! The class will start by turning up at the private venue and warming up to get your bodies ready to move and groove. The dance instructor will then begin to teach you the art of the dance before you put all your learnings together as a fully choreographed routine.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.