90's Dance Class Hen Party in Blackpool
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Blackpool 90’s Dance Class Hen Party, What Happens?
Take yourselves back to the last iconic decade of the 20th century with a nostalgic 90s dance hen party in Blackpool, an instructor-led class that will teach you a fully choreographed dance routine! Not only is this an alternative way to celebrate, but your class can also be chopped & changed to suit the ability level of your group, meaning that all the girls can get stuck in. This 60-minute class will take place at a private city centre venue, either at a private function room or dance studio. While the instructor teaches you the routine, you’ll get to practice the steps and moves as you go before it comes to the final performance!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
I’d definitely recommend planning an event through yourselves again and I know the girls liked how simple and straight forward it was to book and pay.