Street Dance Class Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Street Dance Hen Party in Belfast?
Let loose and bring the girls along to a street dance hen party in Belfast to learn a fully choreographed dance routine, taught by a dance instructor! If you’re looking for an alternative way to celebrate before the wedding, this is a great choice. Taking place at a spacious and private venue in the city centre, you and the girls will meet your tutor at the venue on the day before kicking off the class. Starting out with the basic moves and steps, you’ll be taught each part of the routine at a pace that suits the entire group, so don’t worry if you have little-to-no dancing experience!
What Should I Wear?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.