Musical Theatre Dance Class Hen Party in Belfast
- Have you ever wanted to be on the West End?
- Includes a warm up to start
- A trained dance instructor will lead the class
- Learn steps and moves from scratch
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- At the end of the experience, Put together the moves to some classic, theatrical music
- Private room, central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Musical Theatre Dance Hen Party in Belfast?
Bring the girls along to a musical theatre dance hen party in Belfast and feel like stars of the West End or Broadway by being taught a fantastic and fully choreographed dance routine. Hosted and taught at a city centre venue that’s both exclusive to your group, private and spacious, you girls will meet your dance instructor there on the day before warming up. After you’ve got those muscles moving, it’s time to jump straight into the learning! Even if you’ve never danced before, this epic activity is a great opportunity for beginners to learn an entirely new skill!
What to Wear for Your Musical Theatre Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Fancy dress is always welcome too! Think classic plays, big hair and iconic characters from your favourite theatre performances.
There are no reviews yet.