GLEE Dance Hen Party in Belfast
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Belfast?
Ensure the bride-to-be is filled with glee (literally!) at her hen party in Belfast by including the GLEE dance experience in the hen party plans. This epic dance class will get you and the girls learning a fully choreographed dance routine to the famous songs which have appeared in the hit show, whether it’s ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ or ‘Pony’ you’re bound to have fun. A trained dance instructor will lead the class in a private city centre venue, ensuring all the girls have fun regardless of their dancing abilities. To round off the event, you’ll put your moves to the test in a final performance.
What Can I Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.